There are two key skills that I personally bring to my clients as a mortgage banker: First, after working twelve (12) years as an investment banker in mortgage-backed securities, I have the experience to structure loans to work with:
- down payment assistance
- removal of mortgage insurance
- investment properties/second homes
- credit repair
- fixed income from social security or disability payments
- 1st time home buyer loans
- FHA, VA and HARP loans
- home equity lines of credit (HELOC)
- conforming loans for jumbo borrowers, and
- competitive Jumbo mortgage products
Second, by working with fortune 500 clients for twelve (12) years, I apply the same level of professionalism, integrity, ethics and customer service to all of my clients whether it is a $1 million refinance for a CEO or a $200, 000 loan for a new home buyer. Most of all, I personally serve all of your mortgage needs and am available 24/7.
Here are some 5 star Yelp Reviews:
1. Jim was highly recommended by my realtor, and he lived up to my lofty expectations. Available 24/7, there were a few times he happily took calls outside of the normal "9-5".
Extremely knowledgeable, I felt surprisingly at ease through the purchase of my first place.
2. Jim was fantastic. Walked me through the whole process and completed everything when I was on a short deadline. Super responsive and always available. I would recommend Jim to anyone.
3. Jim Pomposelli has been a great source of advice and connections for me in my business. I'd certainly recommend him without hesitation. Jim is honest, smart, and a super nice guy - you'll love him.